|The Won-Door FireGuard system provides opportunities for architects to open up spaces in the buildings they design, while still complying with fire code requirements. Each FireGuard fire door/barrier is constructed of two separate parallel walls of 0.511mm steel panels that have been v-grooved to add strength. The walls are separated by a 150 to 200mm dead air space and a fire protective liner along the top of the door, which makes Won-Door an excellent choice of fire resistant doors. FireGuard passed the rigorous UL 3 hour rating test and has also been assessed by BRANZ to AS1530.4 for 120 minutes rating.
- A versatile solution with heights to 8.4metres and beyond, width virtually unlimited and curves to a 1.54 metre radius.
- A top sweep and fire liner provides an excellent seal for blocking both smoke and toxic fumes.
- Folds out of sight when not in use.
- No floor track or exposed hardware of any kind.
- A truly trouble free, low maintenance product.
- Doors can be single or bi-parting.
- Installed in the open position and metres of door width stack into centimetres behind a pocket door that can be designed to blend in with surrounding architecture.
- Exiting hardware can be configured and placed where appropriate including to suit the disabled.
- Leading edge obstruction detector. The door will stop upon contact with an obstacle, pause, then seek the closed position.
- Thermal lockout feature. Ambient temperature at the door is monitored and the operating device is automatically disabled if the environment becomes untenable.